British Beach Polo Championships 2018 Ticket Competition – Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions for your chance to win two VIP tickets to the 2018 British Beach Polo Championships. Good Luck!
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 or over, except Lewis-Manning Hospice employees, their close relatives, 2018 British Beach Polo Championships employees or their close relatives or anyone connected with the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required. Lewis-Manning Hospice reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who breaches these rules.
- The competition will run from Friday 8th June at 1500hrs to Sunday 17th June at 0000hrs. Entries outside of the period will not count. No other method of entry will be accepted. Only one entry is allowed per entrant, any additional entries will be disregarded.
- Lewis-Manning Hospice will upload a post to Facebook. You will be asked to like and comment on this post in order to enter the competition. Only by liking and commenting on this specific post, can individuals enter the competition. Liking and commenting on any other post by Lewis-Manning Hospice will not constitute entry into the competition. Names of Facebook users who like and comment on the post, and therefore enter the competition, will be pooled. The winner will be selected at random from this pool of names.
- Entrants must be available to be contacted, and agree to be contacted via Facebook direct message. If, after reasonable attempts a winner cannot be contacted, that entrant’s participation in the competition ends and another winner will be selected at random from the pool of correct entries.
- The prize consists of 2 VIP tickets to the 2018 British Beach Polo Championships in Sandbanks, Poole. There are two pairs of ticket available to be won. The tickets are for one day only, and may be redeemed on either Friday 13th July or Saturday 14th July. Both the winner and the guest must be over 18 years of age. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel, accommodation costs or any other expenses. Further information and instructions will be provided to the winner.
- The prize is stated as above. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. The winner will be notified within two working days of the competition closing.
- Lewis-Manning Hospices’ decision as to entrants taking part and winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Lewis-Manning Hospice will not be responsible for any failure by the ticket holders to gain entry or re-entry to the event due to the behaviour of the ticket holder or their failure to meet the admission requirements of the event.
- Entrants agree to take part in any post-competition publicity if required. The names of winners will be made public.
- Lewis-Manning Hospice reserves the right to: (i) amend these terms and conditions including, but not limited to, opening and closing times; (ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules, including but not limited to being ineligible to enter, or has acted fraudulently in any way and; (iii) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- Lewis-Manning Hospice, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any server, system, network or service provider or otherwise which may result in any entry not being properly logged or not recorded.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering the competition.
- The competition is run by Lewis-Manning Hospice. The applicable law is that of England and Wales.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of administering this competition. Lewis-Manning Hospice will not pass your details to a third party without your permission and will destroy the information provided when the competition has ended and the prize has been fulfilled.